Join Environmental Initiative to explore sustainability leadership and initiatives inside Minnesota’s sports industry. Learning from a sports context, attendees will share best practices of sustainable event planning, facilities management, and community engagement. The session will feature case studies on built environments as well as panel discussion around the opportunities and challenges of planning a sustainable, large-scale event. St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce members get a discount when registering online! Type in DISCOUNT10 to receive 10% off on your ticket price.
Sustainable Event Planning: Learning from Minnesota's Sports Industry
August 21, 2018 from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
TCF Bank Stadium
- Lisa Beck, Director of Asset Management, Minneapolis Parks and Recreation Board
- Jase Miller, Manager of Ballpark Operations, Minnesota Twins Baseball Club
- Jeff Seifriz, Assistant Athletic Director, University of Minnesota
- Bradley Vogel, Sustainability Coordinator, U.S. Bank Stadium
- Tom Whaley, Executive Vice President, St. Paul Saints